Monday 19 September 2011

Getting to know Blogger

What can I do with Blogger?

  • With blogger I can post text, photos and videos.
  • You can post information to your blog for free with your free website.
  • There are many different templates available for your blog so it suits the theme or makes it personal to you.
  • You can gain followers who read your blog and you can follow other blogs.
  • People can comment on your posts, giving you feedback.
  • People can subscribe to your blog meaning they are notified when you create a new post.
  • You can create links to lead to another webpage away from your blog such as a link called 'About this blog'
How do I think blogger will be useful for my coursework?



  • I can post my work easily onto my blog making it easier to look back on as it will all be in  the same area.
  • I can show my ideas and make progress with them whilst showing people the progress I'm making.
  • People can comment on each post, giving me feedback and ideas for later work I will be posting.
  • My work will be kept safe.
  • Using different templates and text I can create a look for my blog that is like my blog posts.
  • I can access my work from any computer with internet.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment