Monday 26 September 2011

My First Page


We were each given a camera to go outside and take pictures of the area surrounding the college. After doing this we took the photos from the memory card and uploaded them onto our desktop. We opened up the programme In Design and named the page 'My First Page'. I then created a box where I could place the pictures I'd taken into. To do this i had to select Elipse Frame Tool then made a box, then went to File, Place then selected the picture I wanted. To fit the whole image into the box i had to select Object, Fitting and Fill Frame Proportionally to do so. Afterwards i could experiment with sizes and also cut corners from the picture. You can also make the shape of the box different. I was very new to this software and wasn't confident but after experimenting I gained more confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment