Monday 21 November 2011

Photography for front cover and final picture

For my front cover I needed a picture which would be the main feature on the front of my magazine. I took lots of pictures so I had a big choice and could pick the perfect picture. It had to be from the waist up and have enough blank space around it so there was room for text including the title. Eventually I decided on the image below. I feel it is the best picture I had for many reasons. Firstly my model is place slightly to the right of the frame. This means that there is lots of surrounding space for everything else on the cover. Also his pose and facial expressions are happy and welcoming which is suitable for an image to be used on the front of a college magazine. The background is also blank which leaves a clear space for everything else. Altogether I am happy with the final image I'm using for my front cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment