Sunday 20 November 2011

Choosing a name for my magazine

I have come up with four different ideas for names to use for my music magazine. I can't decide which one to use as each one could work well as a name. As a result I decided the best people to ask for opinions were the people who would be reading the magazine; fellow students. I asked each of my class mates to choose their favourite name from the four below.

1.South Downs Speaks
2.South Downs Says
3.SDC
4.SD Central

Here are the results...

1. 6 votes
2. 0 votes
3. 3 vote
4. 1 vote

As you can see from the results above the favourite magazine name and the one I will be using for my magazine is South Downs Speaks. Now I know this, I can begin to think about possible design ideas for mastheads and applying them to my magazine design

No comments:

Post a Comment