Monday 16 January 2012

Experimenting with photoshop

I am starting to think about the images I would like on my magazine and will need quite a few. I thought I should take a few test pictures that I could possibly use and see what I can do with them on photoshop. Here is an example of a picture i took.



I didn't really think the photo was that good, you could see around the image so firstly I needed to crop these parts away so the focus was on the soundboard. This is the result.

Now the image has been cropped and the focus is on the soundboard I can experiment with different filters to make the image a bit more interesting. To do this you go to filter and select the effect you want. I chose filter>artistic>dry brush and this was the result.


It doesn't look that different but i think it makes the photo look that bit better than before. Experimenting with your pictures like this creates the nest possible pictures to make our magazine look good and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment