Monday 23 January 2012

Music Magazine Proposal


Who are you aiming your magazine at specifically?
I am aiming my magazine at girls aged from 16+. I want it to appeal to people who like rock/acoustic/alternative music. The feel of it is to be mature and not cheesy like some magazines you get nowadays which are to young for an audience of 16+ year olds.
What will your magazine be about
My magazine will obviously be about music but in particular bands and artists who’s genre is rock/alternative/acoustic. I want it to feature articles about up and coming bands, day in the life’s, success stories etc. Typical articles you would find in a magazine like NME or Q.
What are your ideas for cover lines?
I haven’t decided what the cover lines will be called but I know what I want them to be about. I have chosen new artist profiles, day in the life of a band, who is going to be big in 2012, new album review and tour review.
What title have you decide and why?
I haven’t decided on a title yet.
What fonts do you want to use?
I want to use simple fonts such as Arial and Calibri because they are easy to read making it easier to focus on things like what the text actually says, the pictures etc.
Ideas for taglines?
I haven’t decided on a tagline but I want to make sure it’s catchy without being cheesy.
When will it be published?
It will be a monthly magazine.
What will the cover image be?
It will be an image of a girl who will be perceived as very popular to my target audience.
How much will it sell for?
It will be a monthly magazine so will be thicker than say a weekly so because of this it will be between £2-£3 which I think is an affordable price to pay once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment